20110703

The Point of It All

Right.
So.
I eat a lot. Eating is a basic human need, something that we all do at some point or another. It's quite wonderful, right? Eating is an enjoyable thing, a behavior, a chance to socialize or just to enjoy oneself!

I've been fortunate enough to have been living abroad in Switzerland for almost two years now, and have been to some rather fantastic eating establishments and have been allowed many opportunities to stuff myself silly. Whether it be eating intestine in Istanbul, relishing some kielbasa in Krakow, or gnoshing on pizza in Palermo, it has been a truth throughout my adventures that they have been delicious.

To the amusement of my friends, much of the meals we eat are punctuated by the flashing or snapping of the various dishes we consume with my assorted collection of cameras. After years of gathering photographs,I have decided to share these photographs and culinary adventures with you people! Hey Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment